Channel Account Manager (Dutch speaking)
Who we are
802 Networks is a “Superspreader” of networking solutions. As a distributor, we distinguish ourselves in the market through our in-depth knowledge and experience. This allows us to offer a wide range of services. Because we love technology and challenges, we are therefore the ideal partner to bring complex projects to a successful conclusion.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and communicatively skilled colleague. This is a dynamic sales role at a rapidly growing company in which you can contribute to furthering this growth. The aim of the position is to plan, monitor and improve long-term relationships between 802 Networks and her clients. You position and sell our portfolio of products and services. You search for new dealers/resellers, you make plans with them to strengthen market share, you inform and encourage them. Not only that, but you draw up quotations in consultation with internal sales and supervise projects from sale to correct implementation.
What we expect of you
- You preferably have a bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- You have experience in the ICT sector or are willing to grow in this area in the short term.
- You have experience in sales, prospecting, project, and account management.
- You have strong communication skills and a dynamic approach.
- You know how to establish and maintain customer contacts smoothly.
- You are entrepreneurial and results-oriented in everything you do.
- Dutch is your mother tongue; you speak and write French and English fluently.
- You are a team player.
What you can expect from us
- We offer you a varied job in a dynamic young team.
- You can work in a growing company with a keen eye on the future.
- We offer a full-time, open-ended contract with growth opportunities.
- You will receive technical product training and the necessary further training opportunities afterwards.
- You will receive a competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits and a company car.
- Our motto: “Let’s team up and create connectivity”.
Interested in applying?
Send your CV and cover letter for the attention of Hannah Van Hecke to email@example.com