Are you the missing link in our network ?
At 802 Networks, we believe that great people make a great company! Thereore we are constantly on the look out for dedicated and driven people who are prepared to go that extra mile. As all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, hard work should sometimes be rewarded with a party. Does this sound like music to your ears? Discover our vacancies and apply!
Who we are
802 Networks is a Value Added Distributor with a strong focus on networking, security and camera surveillance. We distinguish ourselves in the market by our extensive knowledge and experience. This allows us to offer a wide range of services. We are therefore the ideal partner to successfully complete complex projects.
As Marketing Officer you are involved in the first line in outlining and refining our general marketing strategy. You draw up a marketing budget in consultation with the management and you manage it meticulously. You are responsible for the planning, preparation and execution of marketing activities throughout the Benelux region (trade shows, events, training, …). In addition, you take care of and coordinate all internal and external communication (newsletters, press releases, mailings, social media, …). You are responsible for all kinds of small and large projects (gadgets, employer branding, …). All this in close cooperation with the sales team to support them to generate more demand from the market.
What we expect from you
- Preferably you have a bachelor degree or relevant experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You are eager to learn and take the necessary steps to stay on top of the latest trends in your field of expertise
- You have strong organizational skills and use a flexible, pragmatic approach
- Storytelling is one of your qualities, you have feeling for digital marketing strategies and social media has no secrets for you
- You have good communication skills in Dutch, English and French
- You are a team player
What you can expect from us
- We offer you a varied job in a dynamic young team
- You can work in a growing company with a strong focus on the future
- We offer a part time or full time contract for an indefinite period
- You get a competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- Our motto is: “Let’s team up and create connectivity”
How to apply? Fill out the form or send your CV and cover letter for the attention of Nancy Van Sande to firstname.lastname@example.org.